Friday, October 18, 2013

Lets Get Real....

I'll be honest with you, this is scary. It's really been on my heart to put some unedited images up but really, I kept putting it off because of my fears. In the dawn of everything being completely digital, I wanted to portray something fresh, organic and yet not look like a clown against my Photoshop counter parts. I mean, don't get me wrong, I use Photoshop 110% of the time but sometimes I like to remind myself what Photography is, a photograph. So here you are, my heart and soul. Hopefully images that remind us what it feels like to be walking in the fall leaves, in a meadow by ourselves, or when the wind catches our hair and it makes us feel beautiful. I'm not saying these are amazing or even correct in technical terms but they are me. This is what I like producing; sunlight, warm and a fresh feeling reminding us how good it feels to be au natural! 

My model for this fun session was Aleasha Johnson, a fabulous young lady who loves Disney princesses and acting. Makeup was provided by Makeup by Jessica Weaver

All of the images are SOOC (straight out of camera) except for sharpening her eyes and black & white conversions. 



































1 comment:

  1. I think they're amazing! I love the haziness you naturally catch. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete