Wednesday, August 8, 2012

If you follow me on my Facebook or Pintrest then you know I just had a sparkly new baby and I'm obsessed with Etsy.com. I compiled a list of a couple of my favorite things that I admire or bought for my baby Evalyn. Interested in one of the items? Their links are included to their Etsy.com sites and be sure to mention I sent you!

 Since I have two girls I love big sis-lil sis shirts. Even better I love homemade ones! 

I'm OBSESSED with huge hair bows! Love this one from London Raquel.

 Who doesn't love nautical? Since my husband is a Navy Diver I always gravitate towards little girl Navy stuff. So cute! This outfit is very reasonably priced from Sew Sweet Kayla too.

 Little girls need to stay warm, right? What better way with these ubber cute stylish booties from Elephant Shoes Knits. Just an FYI: these are a pattern not the actual shoes. 

Hello, Lovely! One of my favorite purchases for my girls! So cute and at such a great price. I even bought one for my oldest's best friend. These beauties last through lots of washes and only look better with time! You can find this one at Christy's Cottage.

This is probably the most lovely gift a mother could ever recieve. So elegant but captures the age of the child. They aren't that expensive either! Fluttery Chickadee is always having sales too! Love it!

The Wheatfield store on Etsy.com makes handmade items in reflected to "simple & sweet country pleasures." I'm so in love with all of her stuff. Katie, the owner, is seriously talented!

I have a three year old and she LOVES to make things. This is the perfect artwork holder for all of her amazing Monet attempts. It's a great price for only $18.00 too. You can find this little gem at Shelly-ka on Etsy.com

I hope you find something you're looking for! I have tons of more finds and I'll post them sooner than later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment